Thursday, December 17, 2009

• What did you learn from this course…about yourself, your technology and leadership skills, and your attitudes?

I do not consider myself a digital immigrant or technologically ignorant by any means. However, this course taught me that there are many avenues of technology that can be incorporated into the classroom; ones that are often overlooked and not thought of. Most teachers, at least on my campus, are relegated to using the expected modes of technology. I would like to see some of the teachers incorporate a blog in their classroom. The course was difficult at times, but it taught me perseverance. There were moments when I wanted to slack on the assignment or not do it at all. Nevertheless, I kept at it and now I feel a great sense of accomplishment knowing that I finished. I have a positive and optimistic view of technology and as a leader, I realize it is my duty to ensure my staff feels comfortable with technology and provide consistent access to the students in order to prepare them for future learning

No comments:

Post a Comment